• To develop General Insurance business in the best interest of the community.
• To provide financial security to individuals, trade and commerce by offering insurance products and service of high quality at affordable cost.
• Highest priority to customer needs.
• High standards of public conduct.
• Transparency in operations.
• in areas coming within competence of our company respond to all commercially viable General Insurance requirements of the citizens, not hitherto available within three months from the date on which such a demand is received. however, subject to approval of the Insurance Regulator.
• in areas covered by tariff, appropriate proposals will be submitted to the Beema Samitti with appropriate comments within two months.
• continue to provide customized insurance products for weaker sections of the society at affordable price within six months of receipt of a request for a specific type of cover.
• ensure issuance of the relevant documents within a period of 48 hours.
• promote customer education in General Insurance service by holding workshops at important centers.
• make available to a customer, on request to the policy issuing office, the status of his claim and/or claim settlement details within 7 working days.
• settle all claims within a times schedule envisaged hereunder :-
a) personal line insurance claims within 15 days on completion of all requirements.
b) property claims within 15days on completion of all requirements.
c) liability claims within 30 days of completion of process of law.
• endeavour to set up a system of Grievance Handling at the all Branches to conciliate disputes if any.